- Strengthen or create a leadership position within the medical device field
- Publicize your services with medical device companies
- Gain access to the next wave of medical device inventions
- Help make the Southeast a hub for medical device success
- Support fledgling companies by sharing expertise
SEMDA’s extensive database gives you exposure with:
- Professionals actively involved in the medical device industry
- Early stage companies, entrepreneurs, inventors and incubators
- Venture capital firms and investors specifically focused on medical devices
- Tech transfer professionals at universities
- Healthcare providers that utilize medical devices
- Product development, prototyping, clinical trials, manufacturing and sales professionals and companies focused on medical devices
- Service providers addressing the needs of medical device companies
- Industry leaders and analysts who actively follow medical device companies
Membership in SEMDA is limited to inventors, investors, entrepreneurs, academicians and companies actively involved in the discovery, manufacturing and management of medical devices. The organization retains the right to veto membership and participation for individuals and organizations that do not meet these criteria.
The sole exception to this industry-only focus is Organizational Members, who may attend meetings and events based upon their level of membership. The SEMDA Board believes that this policy facilitates networking among those working within the industry by limiting the number of vendors in attendance.
Becoming an organizational member of the Southeastern Medical Device Association allows your company exclusive access to showcase its products and services to SEMDA membership*. Depending on the membership level you choose, your company will benefit from various degrees of promotion during SEMDA’s popular quarterly meetings and in event related publicity. In addition, organizational members can receive recognition and promotion on SEMDA’s website and in selected email blasts.
* SEMDA limits service provider access to Organizational Members.
The Platinum level is ideal for companies seeking maximum recognition during meetings, high level exposure on the SEMDA website and frequent promotion in organizational emailings.
- Company representative introduction and remarks at a designated quarterly meeting
- PowerPoint slide promoting your company during quarterly meetings
- Signage at quarterly meetings
- Three complimentary registrations for each quarterly meeting (additional at regular member rate)
- High visibility recognition on SEMDA website (includes hyperlinked company logo and listing)
- One exclusive promotional emailing to SEMDA membership and mailing list (content subject to SEMDA approval)
- Hyperlinked company logo on meeting-related promotion and select email blasts
- Exhibit table (6 foot) in lobby area
Gold level sponsors are promoted during meetings and are recognized on SEMDA’s website.
- Company recognized at quarterly meetings
- Included in PowerPoint rotation during quarterly meetings
- Two complimentary registrations to quarterly meetings (additional at regular member rate)
- Recognition on SEMDA website (company logo)
- Company listing on meeting related email blasts
This level affords service providers an opportunity to network at and to attend quarterly meetings.
- Listed on group sponsor slide during quarterly meetings
- Complimentary registration to quarterly meetings (additional at regular member rate)
- Listing on SEMDA website
Underwrite A Quarterly Meeting - $1000
Promote your organization at a quarterly meeting. Your company will be prominently included on all promotional communications associated with the event, including email blasts and the SEMDA website. During the meeting, underwriters receive recognition and benefit from signage and PowerPoint promotion.
Sponsorships run annually from the time of the company’s commitment date. For additional information, please contact email@example.com or (770)595-8541.