Semda 2013 Conference: Emerging Technology Poster Presentation
Do you have an emerging Medical Device technology or product with strong commercialization potential? If so, then the Poster Session at SEMDA is your opportunity to present your research or early stage medical device technology to the Southeastern medical device community.
The SEMDA 2013 Conference represents the only regional conference focused solely on medical devices, so it offers a powerful and highly targeted venue to get your technology on the radar of companies, entrepreneurs, and potential investors.
Who should apply for the Poster Session?
• Academia (technology transfer offices, student inventors, academic researchers)
• Early stage medical device companies
• Anyone with a technology or early stage device that has strong commercial potential
Benefits of Poster Session participation:
• Posters will be displayed in high traffic area of the conference for great visibility
• Poster abstract will be included in SEMDA program and on the SEMDA website
• Opportunity for companies and universities seeking licensees
• Great experience for students who represent the next generation of entrepreneurs
• Opportunity for academic research faculty seeking collaborative research opportunities
• Opportunity for young companies seeking visibility and connections
• One free admission to the conference for poster presenter (admission excludes Gala Dinner)
• Access to all conference offerings including opportunities to network with industry leaders
• If selected, there is no cost to present
Requirements for accepted posters:
• Be present at poster during specific times during the Conference for Q&A
• Adhere to rules of poster sizing and printing requirements
How to apply:
• Fill out application
• Submit to email@example.com by Wednesday January 9, 2013
• Questions? Contact conference poster committee chair, Lisa Perpall, at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEMDA is a non-profit organization formed to promote medical device companies, provide a means for those companies and inventors to network and build a community, and support them with resources to grow.
Join the conversation online. #semda2013