PARTNERING: WHAT IS IT AND TIPS FOR SUCCESS
There is no substitute for face-to-face meetings. A sit-down to discuss sensitive proposals, research, or to explore mutual interests and collaborations and accelerate your business. SEMDA participating companies include: large biomedical firms to start-up medical device companies, major research institutions, potential investors, and venture capital firms.
When you register to attend the conference, please indicate whether you want to participate in biopartnering. Within 24-48 hours you will receive an email from biopartnering.com with instructions on completing your profile and scheduling meetings.
- Log in regularly to biopartnering.com
- Create, review or update your company information, so that conference participants can research your pipeline.
- Set your meeting availability, so that you can request and schedule meetings with other participants.
- All confirmed meeting requests are scheduled based on availability; we recommend that you request meetings far in advance of the conference.
- Exchange contact details with the participants you have scheduled a meeting with.
- Create a personal profile, including uploading a photo.
Additional information regarding the conference may be found online.
The platform, biopartnering.com™, is a powerful internet platform that lets you research and identify potential partners, then schedule face-to-face meetings during the conference.
biopartnering.com was created by Technology Vision Group LLC (TVG) (www.techvision.com) which recognized the need for a tool to improve conference attendees' ability to connect to each other. Since 2004 biopartnering.com has powered TVG's world-renowned conferences - BioPartnering Europe(TM), BioPartnering North America(TM) and C21 BioVentures(TM).
You must be registered for the SEMDA Conference to use the biopartnering.com tool. The sooner you register, the better your chances of finding and connecting with potential partners and vendors.
Join the conversation online. #semda2013